Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, our new 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, our smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid lightning-fast engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Includes Quick Release & 12x142mm Through AxleCaps - Fully convertible with tool free end caps - DOUBLE TIME mechanism offers smooth,quick and durable engagement - Versatile driver body can accept ROAD or MTB drivetrain, full spline or XD cassettes - Axle type: Conversion Caps included - Spoke holes: 24 - Brake compatibility: Disc (6-bolt) - Driver Mechanism: Double Time - Four Pawl - Axle material: Tapered aluminum - Driver body material: Aluminum - Hub shell: Aluminum - Seeker angled flanges - Oversized body
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Nutted - Use: Rear 110mm - Driver: Singlespeed cassette w/12T cog and lockring - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 110mm - Bearing Type: Sealed - Drilling: 36
- Forged aluminum construction - Sealed Cartridge bearings - Double contact seals - 6-bolt disc rotor compatible - 8/10-speed cassette compatibility - 24, 28, 32, and 40-hole spoke drilling - Quick-release - 135mm hub spacing
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc rotor
$66.19 - $79.39
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - 15mm (See MT-3100) or 20mm thru-axle - 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling
Sealed cartridge bearing High flange design w/cut outs 100mm OLD Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle Black, silver, or white 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling
Replacement freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30R and 3.30RTi rear hubs.
- X-Fix allen key installs and removes x-12 Axles and clips into an x-12 Axle when not in use
- Replacement driver for Original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Need DJD Original removal tool or DJD Bush Drive removal tool (sold separately)
Light, but strong enough for all types of riding including XC through DH - Forged, CNC machined aluminum shell, 2 sealed cartridge bearings - International Standard 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Includes endcaps to switch for 9x100mm QR, 15x100 thru-axle and 20x110mm thru-axle
- Axle/spacing: 10 x 120mm nutted - Hole: 32-hole - Weight: 304g - CNC machined, high-polished, high-flange aluminum shell - Japanese sealed cartridge bearings - Hollow CrMo nutted axle with titanium color finish - 120mm OL spacing rear hub with either double fixed flip-flop threading or fixed on one side and freewheel thread on the opposite - 130mm OL rear axle conversion sold separately
- Converts a 120mm OL spacing track hub to 130mm OL Road spacing 10mm nutted steel axle
The DT Swiss 240s MTB 6-Bolt Front Hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. With multiple axle options, you can build up a high-end wheel for nearly any bike. On the winning end of countless World Cups and local races in every discipline from XC to enduro to downhill, these hubs are the centerpiece for thousands of nearly frictionless rides.
Shimano XT FH-M8010/M8000 Rear Hubs. - Double contact bearing seals - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Shimano Quick-engagement freehub - Not compatible with Shimano 11-Speed Road cassettes - Cone bearings races ground by a Cubic Boron Nitride tool for smooth-rolling durability - Center Lock disc brakes provide reliable braking power (lockring sold separately)
- Dynamo generator front hub features 3.0-watt headlight power supply - A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid nutted axle (140mm overall axle length) - Choose 70mm or 90mm drum brake (brake levers sold separately) - Light sold separately
Whether it's a custom build or just a replacement, these hubs are the foundation for a high-quality wheelset. Product details - Bontrager front hub for use with 150mm forks - Flange diameter: 58mm - NDS flange offset: 45mm - DS flange offset: 53.5mm - 32 hole, 6-bolt rotor
Whether it's a custom build or just a replacement, these hubs are the foundation for a high-quality wheelset. Product details - Bontrager front hub for use with 110mm forks - Flange diameter: 58mm - NDS flange offset: 25.5mm - DS flange offset: 37.75mm - 28 hole, 6-bolt rotor
Hubs typically seem to fall into two general categories: light and very expensive or heavy and cheap. With this typical bike industry paradigm, we saw an opportunity. You see, for years we've been using high-end geared hubs from the manufacturer of our track offerings on our personal bikes. They are very lightweight (peep the specs) and just plain work. We decided to finally make those hubs available to you and corner the market in our own category: lightweight, affordable, and incredibly practical. We've ridden them on all kinds of bikes from mtb to road and we're in love. They are reliable, dang light and very reasonably priced. We offer the Go-Devil in a minimal amount of configurations and ship them with all the necessary endcaps and a quick release skewer, future proofing them in case you want to use them on various bikes over the years. Quick Release, 12mm, and 15mm endcaps are included. On all models we spec high-quality made in Japan stainless-steel sealed bearings. Oh, and we've got polished options as well. Kind of a big deal because polished hubs have become a rarity in our modern world. - Weight: Disc Brake: 164g - Includes 12mm, 15mm endcaps and quick release skewer - Non-Drive Side Center To Flange Disc Brake: 21mm - Drive Side Center To Flange Disc Brake: 36mm - Non-Drive Flange Diameter Disc Brake: 58mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter Disc Brake: 45mm
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm rear hub spacing • Fixed/freewheel hub threading • 32, 36, and 48-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black and silver
- Heat-treated axle for improved strength - Angled flanges for lateral stability in wheel building - Rear hubs include a 4-pawl cassette body with 9-tooth driver - Use: Rear - Driver: Singlespeed cassette w/9T cog and lockring - Axle: 14mm, 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Drilling: 36
Surly's Ultra New Disc Front Hub is a gorgeous hunk of aluminum that boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment. The forged chromoly axle is flex-free for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
$60.99 - $68.99
Shimano's ZEE Rear Freehub is a quick engaging, smooth-running hub that doesn't drain the bank account. It features quality sealing, adjustable angular-contact bearings, and rotates on an extra-stiff one-piece rear axle with integrated cone construction. It's Center Lock compatible and is available in 135, 142 and 150mm configurations.
Surly's Ultra New Disc Rear Hub is just the thing for singlespeed fanatics and one-gear mountain riders. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment on one side and threads for a singlespeed freewheel (or fixed cog) on the other. A hollow axle lets you choose how to secure it to your dropouts. You have choice between the included fixing bolts or a quick release skewer (sold separately). And, that aforementioned chromoly axle is flex-free to take all the abuse you can dish out, and then some!
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed.
Shimano's Track Dura-Ace Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed. You get your choice of single or double-sided cog threading.
• Machined and forged alloy construction • Sealed cartridge bearings • Lightweight design • 8/10-speed cassette • 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • 130mm hub spacing • Black or silver
- Produced by one of Japan's oldest hub makers - Silky smooth Japanese sealed cartridge bearings - High polished finish - Choose fixed/free or fixed/fixed flip-flop rear hub - Hub spacing: 120mm OLD
- Aluminum Hub Shell - Over Locknut: 100mm - Stainless Steel Ball Bearings - Spoke Hole Circle: 38mm - Center to Flange (Right): 37mm - Center to Flange (Left): 37mm - Average Weight: 203g
Shimano Alfine Center Lock Dynamo Front Hub - Compatible with 26 to 28-inch wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output - Centerlock rotor mount - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 575g
Page 1 of 6 Next page