$99.99 - $109.99
New Sheriff hubs are the ultimate in track racing hubs. They minimize weight with larger cutouts in the flanges, lightened axles, shorter bolts, and slimmer end caps than previous versions. The result is a hubset that weighs a mere 432g, 198g for the front, and 234g for the rear. This makes it one of the lightest track hubsets in the world, a figure even more impressive when you consider that All-City didn't eliminate the usefulness of a fixed / fixed or fixed / free option as most racing hubs do. They feature the finest Japanese manufactured 6902 bearings which roll incredibly fast and smooth while retaining excellent seals for all weather, all-day everyday durability. Front hub specs: - Weight: 198g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm Rear hub specs: - Weight: 234g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft.lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm rear hub spacing • Fixed/freewheel hub threading • 32, 36, and 48-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black and silver
Sealed cartridge bearing High flange design w/cut outs 100mm OLD Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle Black, silver, or white 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed.
The DT Swiss 240s road hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. Lace it up and it'll roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles. The legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional dependability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals.
The DT Swiss 240s MTB Center Lock Front Hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. With multiple axle options and 6-bolt rotor adapters for the Center Lock spline, you can build up a high-end wheel for nearly any bike. On the winning end of countless World Cups and local races in every discipline from XC to enduro to downhill, these hubs are the centerpiece for thousands of nearly frictionless rides.
DT Swiss' 350s Straightpull Center Lock hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. The straight pull spoke design makes for a stiff, responsive mountain bike wheel that will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles. Plus, DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional reliability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals. And the Center Lock attachment makes installing and removing disc rotors simple and fast.
$94.99 - $199.99
Product specs: - Front hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 15mm axle type - Japanese cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 205g - Rear hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 12x142mm axle type - Four sealed cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 325g
$56.99 - $75.99
Quick-Release Model • Model Number: FH-M8000 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: QR • Over Locknut: 135mm • Axle Length: 146mm • Axle Diameter: 15mm • QR Skewer Length: QR skewer length : 168, 173mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 45mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm 12x142mm Thru-Axle Model • Model Number: FH-M8010 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: 12mm E-Thru • Over Locknut: 142mm • Axle Length: 142mm • Axle Diameter: 14mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 45mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these 6-bolt disc hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
Light, but strong enough for all types of riding including XC through DH - Forged, CNC machined aluminum shell, 2 sealed cartridge bearings - International Standard 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Includes endcaps to switch for 9x100mm QR, 15x100 thru-axle and 20x110mm thru-axle
Finally, a hub worthy of the X0 name. Built to roll over the toughest mountain terrain, the SRAM X0 Hub proves that being solid doesn't mean being sluggish. DOUBLE TIME ratchet design gives you smooth 6.9-degree engagement—all while keeping everything light and steady. Super-precise SPEEDBALL bearings mean lower resistance, faster revolutions and no more time spent readjusting play. From pawl tooth to side cap, SRAM went the extra mile on the X0 Hub—so you have less to worry about on the trail. Go with what works. X0 Hubs can be customized perfectly to your ride. - DOUBLE TIME ratchet design gives you smooth 6.9-degree engagement - Super-precise SPEEDBALL bearings mean lower resistance, faster revolutions and no more time spent readjusting play - Versatile hub—light enough for XC, strong enough for All-Mountain - DOUBLE TIME ratchet mechanism for durable, quick engagement - SPEEDBALL precision cartridge bearings for light, smooth action. No play adjustment needed for simplicity and convenience - 3D forged hub shell with SEEKER angled flanges for durability and fewer broken spokes - 150mm version includes 12x150mm & 12x157mm endcaps
$189.90 - $189.99
The Clutch Hub is a traditional clutch-based coaster hub design that eliminates all of the problematic elements on ordinary hubs and only keeps the parts that work. A new, super-strong FULL 14mm axle, bearing configuration, and drag mechanism design stops the need for constant repairs. Equipped with external slack adjustment, which can be done with a 2.5mm hex key through a hub shell access hole (can be adjusted without removing the wheel), and an improved plastic hub guard spec. Same Clutch coaster hub you’ve come to love, but with a few upgrades. Features: - Maximum strength axle design - Super-durable bearing arrangement throughout - 2.5mm hex key slack adjustment through hub shell access hole. No wheel removal required. - Super-durable drag mechanism design - Crankflip ready Improvements Over the Clutch V1: - 14mm chromoly axle bolts on both the drive and non-drive side for greater reliability - Improved clutch engagement - Improved manufacturing precision throughout - More slack than the V1 hub - All-new durable proprietary plastic spec for the removable hub guard Specs: - 36-hole, 2014-T6 aluminum shell - 9T Driver - Left or right hand drive - 22 oz / 623g Guard Options: - Plastic hub guard included (but optional to use) - Alloy hub guard also available
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - 15mm thru axle - 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling
• Aluminum hub body • Quick release • 100mm OLD • 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36-hole spoke drilling • Black or Silver
- Forged aluminum construction - Sealed Cartridge bearings - Double contact seals - 6-bolt disc rotor compatible - 8/10-speed cassette compatibility - 24, 28, 32, and 40-hole spoke drilling - Quick-release - 135mm hub spacing
Shimano Alfine Centerlock Dynamo Front Hub - Compatible with 26 to 28" wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output - Centerlock rotor mount - Center to Flange: 28.5 R , 20 L - Color: Black - Defined Color: Black - Flange Diameter: 70 R , 70 L - Front Axle: QR x 100mm - Hub Drilling: 32, 36 - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 575 g
$119.00 - $219.00
SPANK's new OOZY Trail Hubs are a huge step forward in straight pull hub design and manufacturing. The OOZY Trail Hub has unique oversized straight pull flanges, and a 32H configuration, which vastly improve contact and support between spokes in a 3 cross lacing, offering added spoke strength, wheelset stiffness, and spoke torque retention never before seen in straight pull designs. The SSL (single spoke length) flanges offer ultimate ease and convenience of maintenance. SPANK's end cap system is compatible with SPIKE hubs, and makes conversion between 135 and 142mm rear spacing simple — in QR, 10mm, or 12mm axle diameters. 30T engagement and tried and true 3 pawl system deliver a good blend of quick pick up and trustworthy durability. Like the benefits and techie look of straight pull hubs but not the 28H drawback of traditional designs? Then OOZY Trail Hubs are the answer.
$83.99 - $100.99
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - 15mm (See MT-3100) or 20mm thru-axle - 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling
$99.99 - $139.99
- Elite Series convertible road disc hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt and Center Lock disc brake rotor options - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 Straight Pull Spoke/6-Bolt Disc: PCD-L: 36mm PCD-R: 36mm LTF-L: 27.75mm LTF-R: 15.25mm CTF-L: 22.25mm CTF-R: 34.75mm J-Bend Spoke/Centerlock Disc: PCD-L: 45mm PCD-R: 45mm LTF-L: 27.25mm LTF-R: 15.45mm CTF-L: 22.75mm CTF-R: 34.55mm
- Elite Series convertible road disc hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and Campagnolo cassette body options with 6 pawl/48 point/7.5° engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt and Center Lock disc brake rotor options - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 Straight Pull Spoke/QR Axle: PCD-L: 35mm PCD-R: 49mm LTF-L: 32.75mm LTF-R: 50.05mm CTF-L: 34.9mm CTF-R: 17.6mm Straight Pull Spoke/12mm Thru-Axle: PCD-L: 35mm PCD-R: 49mm LTF-L: 36.25mm LTF-R: 53.55mm CTF-L: 34.9mm CTF-R: 17.6mm J-Bend Spoke/QR Axle: PCD-L: 45mm PCD-R: 50.6mm LTF-L: 32.65mm LTF-R: 48.2mm CTF-L: 35mm CTF-R: 19.45mm J-Bend Spoke/12mm Thru-Axle: PCD-L: 45mm PCD-R: 50.6mm LTF-L: 36.15mm LTF-R: 51.7mm CTF-L: 35mm CTF-R: 19.45mm
- Elite Series road hubs - Shimano and Campagnolo cassette body options with 6 pawl/48 point/7.5° engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 130mm Straight Pull Spoke: PCD-L: 32mm PCD-R: 52.5mm LTF-L: 27.7mm LTF-R: 50.8mm CTF-L: 37.45mm CTF-R: 14.35mm J-Bend Spoke: PCD-L: 38.5mm PCD-R: 50.6mm LTF-L: 27.45mm LTF-R: 49.05mm CTF-L: 37.7mm CTF-R: 16.1mm
$157.99 - $201.99
- Centerlock, 11-speed compatible road hubs - Sealed bearings keep out contamination and dirt while providing a smooth rotation - Skewer included
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Quick release - Brake Type: RIM - OLD: 100mm
- Elite Series convertible cyclocross/gravel hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6° engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Use: Rear Hub - Drilling: 28H - Material: AL6061 - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B J-Bend Spoke/Quick Release Axle: - OLD: 135mm - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 32.95mm - LTF-R: 48.45mm - CTF-L: 34.7mm - CTF-R: 19.2mm Straight Pull Spoke/Quick Release Axle: - OLD: 135mm - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 36.2mm - LTF-R: 50.1mm - CTF-L: 31.45mm - CTF-R: 17.55mm J-Bend Spoke/12mm Thru-Axle: - OLD: 142mm - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 36.45mm - LTF-R: 51.95mm - CTF-L: 34.7mm - CTF-R: 19.2mm Straight Pull Sple/12mm Thru-Axle: - OLD: 142mm - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 39.7mm - LTF-R: 53.6mm - CTF-L: 31.45mm - CTF-R: 17.55mm
Campagnolo's Record hub is loved all over the world for its pro-level quality, super-smooth bearings and excellent durability. It features an oversize shell for premium stiffness and it's built with cold-forged aluminum to maximize strength and minimize weight. Plus, you can easily adjust the bearing preload with a simple turn of an Allen wrench — even while the wheel is still on your bike.
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes rear hubs with XD Driver.
Hope XD-11 Freehub Bodies · Converts Hope Pro 2 hubs to work with XD Driver · Contains axle, endcaps, bearings and driver
• Machined and forged alloy construction • Sealed cartridge bearings • Lightweight design • 8/10-speed cassette • 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • 130mm hub spacing • Black or silver
Page 1 of 8 Next page