Parts & Accessories
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29""/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Rim Strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel
These wheel skewers are designed to blend seamlessly into the bike for faster aerodynamics. No matter what happens, these original replacements will get them working like new. - Proprietary Speed Concept design integrates into the bike for faster aerodynamics - When seconds matter, details matter. Demand the fastest skewers for your bike
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Key features: - Replacement, high-quality rim strips that help prevent flat tires - Compatible with nearly all common wheels - To best know which model works best for you, measure the internal dimension of your rim - For rims with internal dimensions up to 15mm (ETRO 622x15mm), use the narrow rim strip - For rims with internal dimensions 17-19mm (ETRO 622x17-19mm), use the wide rim strip - Not Tubeless Ready
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications - 6mm hex wrench required for installation
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
• 5mm skewer set (F+R hubs) • Standard 5mm Hex release • Black or Silver anodized finish • Chromoly axles
- Rim strips for 26-inch fat bike rims
$4.49 - $5.09
- Replacement adjustable nut for three-speed internal hubs.
- Axle adapters for RD-1110 Elite Series rear road disc hubs - Available in standard QR and 12mm thru-axle options - Axles included with adapters
$25.99 - $27.99
From Origin8 come these replacement hollow track axle sets for SS-1101 hubs.
- Axle adapters for CX/GX/MT/FB-1110 Elite Series front hubs - Available in standard QR, 12mm, 15mm, and 20mm thru-axle options - Material: Aly - Color: Blk
- 6 pawl full engagement/27 point/13.3-degree engagement - Cassette bodies for Elite Series CX/GX/MT/FB-1110 hubs - Sealed bearings
- Axle adapters for FB-1110 Elite Series rear fat bike hubs - Available in standard QR and 12mm thru-axle options, and for 170/190mm and 177/197mm OLD spacing - Material: Aly - Color: Blk
- Small parts for the Origin8 MT-1110 Elite Series MTB Single Speed rear hub - Axle: 1s MTB
- End caps for Origin8 MT-2100 hubs
- Axle adapters for RD-1110 Elite Series front road disc hubs - Available in standard QR, 12mm, and 15mm thru-axle options
Rubber rim strips for 24-inch diameter fatbike rims. - Sold individually
$2.09 - $3.29
Replacement Axle nuts for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 36mm - Length: 120mm - Overall: 141mm
$53.99 - $66.99
- End caps for Origin8 FB-1100 fat bike hubs - Use: Rear - Color: Blk
- 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - Cassette bodies for Elite Series CX/GX/MT/FB-1110 hubs - Sealed bearings
$5.00 - $5.99
Surly Rim Strips have one job and they do it well. They cover the cutouts in your rim and — if you're running a tube — they protect it from spoke heads and other sharp matter (okay, so maybe they have TWO jobs but they do them both really well.) Rim strips are crucial and should be used with all Surly rims. Ours come in an array of colors so you can really "express yourself." Surly Rim strips are available in two different materials: PVC and Nylon. PVC is great if you plan on only running tubes. However, if there's any part of you that wants to try this tubeless thing you've been hearing about, Nylon strips are just the ticket. They're thinner and offer minimal stretch so they stay put and lay nicely inside the rim to provide a secure seal. Plus, they're lighter which we all know means you'll go faster… maybe.
- Syntace x-12 Rear axle standard creates a stiffer and lightweight rear end - Syntace x-12 Parts are only compatible with frames that have Syntace x-12 Dropouts
$28.82 - $34.15
Surly Ultra New Axle Kits are for upgrading the internals of your existing Surly New hubs or replacing the internals on your Surly Ultra New hubs. -Compatible with Surly New hubs (upgrade kit) and Surly Ultra New hubs (replacement kit) - Each kit contains an axle, two 6901 cartridge bearings, two aluminum dust shields, two stainless steel cones, two stainless steel 6x1mm bolts, and two stainless steel bolt washers - Axle is quick release and bolt-on compatible; bolts included, QR is NOT included - Standard Surly New hubs come stock with 7901 bearings; this kit uses 6901 bearings which are non-angular
These die-cut borderless decals provide a distinctive look to go with the distinctive sound and aero-advantage of Zipp wheels rolling at 45km an hour. Zipp’s Matte white and Matte black decals also are still available. Each decal kit has seven decals sufficient to cover one wheel and two matching valve-hole decals. Note: Before applying the decals, make sure the rim surface is free of dirt and debris. We recommend a gentle wipe with acetone or rubbing alcohol. Peel the white backing sheet from the decal, orientate, position and gently press the decal onto the rim surface. Starting at one end, remove the surface clear cover slip and then work the decal into the dimples using a 3M squeegee.
$36.00 - $58.00
- Kit includes tape, 2 valves & 1 valve core wrench
$17.10 - $27.00
Zipp Speed Weaponry Hub Conversion Caps
Quick release skewer with reliable internal cam and serrated nut for sure grip. Does not include end caps. Quick release and SealLock end cups offered separately. Not compatible with Boost hubs.
Page 1 of 13 Next page