Whisky's No.9 50d rims are designed to a be a lightweight, aero, stable starting point to build exquisite wheels. They offer an aero advantage over the 30d rims, while offering a stiffer, more robust platform. Fit for long days in the saddle, cutting through the wind and hammering finish line sprints, they’re a perfect all-rounder. These disc brake-specific rims offer clean design and aesthetics. Featuring a wide inner width, they pair well with a variety of tires across the full range of drop bar pursuits. As with all rims Whisky makes, these come with tubeless valves and required tape in the box. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
$42.99 - $51.99
- 42mm DEEP DISH sleeved and pinned rim - Powder coated (PC) or Anodized finish(Ano) dependent on color - Available with Machined or Non-Machined sidewall - 760g
Origin-8's DNZ18 is a lightweight 700 x 22c aero aluminum clincher rim. It has machined sidewalls for great braking and the spoke holes are reinforced with eyelets for durability.
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Double wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 or 36 • Width: 65mm • Depth: 21mm
- Original equipment replacement rim for Bontrager Line wheels - Tubeless ready design - Optimized with Bontrager TLR sealant, TLR rim strips, valve stems, and tires (all sold separately) - Welded seam - Presta valve - Aluminum
- A polished triple box section rim with a 24.4mm width. - Good looking enough for your randonneur bike - Rim brake compatible - Pinned joint, single eyelets, non-machined sidewalls
- Specifically designed for XC and all-mountain use - Shorter and thicker sidewalls for incredible durability even when paired with low pressure, tubeless tires - Bead hook maximizes 30mm internal width for optimum tire performance
As a proud descendant of MA2, MA40 and MA3, Mavic’s Open Elite is the perfect blend of successful Mavic rim features. It balances durability, weight, and price to provide you with a road riding experience that has all you need and nothing you don’t.
- Original equipment Bontrager Duster rims - Tubeless Ready Design - Optimize with Bontrager TLR Tire Sealant, Tubeless Ready rim strips, valve stems, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Rhythm wheels - Tubeless Ready Design - Optimize with Bontrager TLR Tire Sealant, Tubeless Ready rim strips, valve stems, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve - Model : 2014 Rhythm Elite - Holes : 28 - ERD : 535mm - Color : Black - Finish : Anodized - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Dual - Rim : Asymmetric - Weight : 470g
The ME14A is a great choice for all-around performance. PRODUCT SPECS: - Sizes: 622mm, 571mm - Weight: 420g, 400g - Hole Counts: 28, 32 - Width: 19.3mm
In the Midwestern United States, Fat Bike traffic rivals automobile traffic. Let’s face it, the wheels on these rigs are purpose built. Purposeful pigs of a wheel size. Steadfast, durable, ramble over anything wheels! So we named our new 80mm wheel after the most bad ass pig on the planet. The Mulefüt. Wide enough to handle a sizable tire patch, with strategic cut-outs to reduce overall weight. Ramble on! Product specs: - 830g - Outer rim width: 80mm - Inner rim width: 74.4mm - Size: 26in (559) - Pinned - Str tubeless ready - Disc only - Hole count: 32 (dual row) - Erd 551mm - Hole offset 19mm
- Model: AT-PRO801-UL - ISO: 559 - Width ID: 74 - Width OD: 80 - Profile: 23.5 - Wall: Sgl - Side: NMSW - Valve: PV - Weight: 1078g - ERD: 536 - Tire Compatibility: Tube Only
- Low sectional profile height and wide width, adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - 30mm internal width extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use, without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for Trail/AM/Enduro bikes looking for a wide profile, without the weight penalty
Featuring the most renowned Mavic technologies, the A 719 is the benchmark rim for the trekking and touring market. This rim is SUP-welded and features wide, UB Control machined braking surfaces for enduring strength and control in the roughest road conditions.
Mavic's CXP Elite offers a 21mm aerodynamic pin-joined profile, along with eyelets around each spoke hole to enhance its durability. Weight: 510 grams
$59.99 - $79.99
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race Lite wheels - Welded Seam - Presta Valve
- Original equipment replacement rim for Bontrager Line wheels - 28mm inner hook bead width - 28 spoke holes - Tubeless ready design - Optimized with Bontrager TLR sealant, TLR rim strips, valves, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve - Aluminum
$115.00 - $135.00
Surly's 50mm wide Rabbit Hole Rim lets you build a wheel that accepts a tire with a large footprint for outstanding control, and traction. This anodized-aluminum hoop has 64 spoke holes and can be built centered or offset. Also, material has been removed everywhere possible (without affecting strength) to keep the rim as light as possible for quick acceleration.
$129.99 - $149.99
Product specs: - Str tubeless ready - Size: 27.5", 29" - Outside width: 40mm - Inner bead width: 36mm - Weight: 27.5"-515g, 29"-550g - Double wall welded rim (sleeved rims available oem only) - Brake compatibility: disc only - Hole count: 28/32
$50.00 - $65.00
Product specs: - 36 hole count - Front and rear specific - 28.5mm wide - Welded - 20", 24" - 395g front rim 392g rear rim - Also available in 24", black only
My Other Brother Darryl is a single-wall constructed, 80mm wide rim. 80mm wide rims give you a bigger footprint than that of narrower rims, which means more floatation and more traction. To initiate tubeless sequence, you just need a no-stretch rim strip and bead-to-bead tubeless rim tape. My Other Brother Darryl comes with either a 32 hole, symmetric wheel lacing spoke hole pattern or the tried and true 64 dual spoke hole pattern that allows for symmetric or offset wheelbuilds. It's got plenty of cutouts to keep the weight down and help your tires float through the squishiest of terrain. - Wheel Size: 26 - Hub Compatibility: 32h - ETRTO*: 559mm - Weight: 710g (Symmetric) 740g (Dual) - Color: Black or polished silver *Tire bead seat diameter.
The 35mm internal width of the Baron MK3 brings Stan's unmatched traction and control to Plus tires. The Baron MK3 is optimized for 2.80 – 3.20-inch tires, and joins the Sentry and Major to offer the most rim width options for wider tires. The combination of a 35mm rim and Stan's patented ultra low profile sidewall means the Baron MK3 keeps you in control on even the most technical trails, while still rolling faster than conventional rim designs. Stan's low profile rim shape is also lighter by design, a great advantage for Plus wheels. Tubeless performance has never been as fast, easy, and reliable. The Baron MK3 brings out the most in your high-volume tires. - Maximum stability and control with 35mm internal width - Stronger, stiffer, and lighter 6069 alloy and rim shape - Patented bead socket tubeless technology means less rolling resistance and improved handling with high volume tires - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples - WideRight optimized for 2.80"-3.20" Trail tires
Stan's Arch CB7 is the ultimate carbon trail rim. It's light enough to respond instantly from the first pedal stroke, and durable enough for the Enduro World Series circuit. With a focus on ride quality, the Arch CB7 features a special layup and shape that deflects up to 10mm radially to soak up speed-robbing impacts, all while being laterally stiffer than just about every other carbon and alloy rim on the planet. The Arch CB7 rims also feature Stan's patented Bead Socket Technology, the original tubeless-ready rim design that has become the foundation of all current tubeless-ready systems. - Designed for trail riding and enduro racing - Low-profile sidewalls promote proper tire shape and reduce rim weight - RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster - Patented Bead Socket Technology rim shape offers easier tubeless inflation and more reliable seal - WideRight rim design optimized for 2.25 - 2.50" tires
$94.95 - $99.95
WTB's proprietary 4D spoke drilling prevents binding and lateral loading of the spokes, while the spoke bed itself has been updated to provide a more compatible interface between the spoke and rim. Integration of the all-new Solid Strip on our TCS 2.0 rims delivers the easiest to mount and most reliable tubeless system we’ve ever made. Available in widths ranging from i23 to i45, because all bikes should benefit from lightweight rims. Features: - TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system. - A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim. - 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area
$94.99 - $99.99
The ARC Offset rims utilize an asymmetrical design to optimize spoke tension balance, wheel durability, and wheel stiffness. Its 6069 Alloy construction provides a superior strength-to-weight ratio, significantly improving toughness. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Strong tire retention bead - Tubeless ready
- Braking surface: Disc - Rim weight: 445g - Finish: Black Anodize/Vinyl Decals - Type: Tubeless-ready clincher - Rim material: EA90 aluminum/welded - Rim depth: 27mm - Internal rim width: 19.5mm - External rim width: 24mm - Spoke holes: 28; 32 - ERD: 580 - Max tension: 1200 N/122 KGF
Whisky's 80w rims offer 27.5inch fatbike users a light weight, easily tubeless platform. They help maximize the inherent rollover and longer contact patch 27.5-inch fat tires offer, while combating the weight penalty a larger diameter alloy rim can exhibit. True to form as their other rims, Whisky's TBLS beads offer secure tire performance at low pressures.
Stiffer, stronger, and ready to party, ARC 31 Carbon Rims take notes from Race Face's Next R carbon wheelset; built to handle the most challenging days on the trail. With one of the lightest enduro rims on the market, you can tackle the climbs with speed while you hit the descents with confidence. The ARC 31 have been redesigned to take full advantage of the benefits carbon fiber has to offer. Featuring a generous 31mm internal width for modern tire widths with lower pressures. Lace these rims to your favorite hub and you’ve got a world-class wheelset ready for action.
$64.99 - $69.99
Race Face's popular AR rims have been updated for 2019 with an asymmetric rim profile, improving spoke tension balance and overall wheel build quality and durability. The rim extrusion has also been improved to increase impact performance for more aggressive applications. With a tubeless compatible rim profile and color match capabilities, these rims are ready for any build you can throw at them. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Tubeless ready with strong tire retention bead
Page 1 of 5 Next page