Zipp's Tangente Cork Brake Pads are perfect for Zipp wheels with carbon braking surfaces. They are made of a composite cork polymer for consistent brake response and to reduce glazing from the intense heat caused by braking on carbon. As a result, the Tangente cork pads avoid the brake pulsation produced by residue buildup from rubber pads and can even eliminate pulsation from rims with previous buildup. These pads have a unique shape with more material in the front to improve durability and shed water. Although the composite material wears similarly to low-temperature rubber compounds, the Tangente cork pads last longer than most rubber carbon-specific pads because of the shape and 0.5 mm greater overall thickness.
Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
- Yokozuna inserts feature Scott-Mathauser generation x compounds - Legendary Scott-Mathauser brake shoes have been the Standard in brake performance for decades - Salmon color compound: feature an Updated iron-oxide formula for superior stopping power in all conditions. Provide excellent braking without the abrasiveness of other severe condition brake pads - Black color compound: Features a softer Gen-x compound for Great all-weather braking. Slightly less stopping power than the Salmon but has greater modulation
TRP Disc Brake Pads - Semi-Metallic, Steel Backed, For Hylex, Hylex RS, and HD-T190 Flat-Mount Calipers
- Optimum Heat dissipation - Reliable performance from Cyclecross to Downhill - High durability, even in the toughest conditions - UCI approved for road competition - Disc Diameter: 160mm - Hub Compatibility: Center Lock - Disc Pad Type: Metal or Resin - Disc Technology: 2-piece design
Characteristics: - long lasting, high endurance pad compound - very easy modulation of braking force - high temperature stability for consistent brake power - organic formula is low noise and rotor friendly Fits: Shimano: - XTR BR-M9120 - XT BR-M8020 - SAINT BR-M820,BR-M810 - ZEE BR-M640 - BR-MT520 TRP: - Quadiem - Quadiem SL - Slate T4 - Tektro - HD-M750 - HD-M745 - HD-M735 - HD-E725
Characteristics: - long lasting, high endurance pad compound - very easy modulation of braking force - high temperature stability for consistent brake power - organic formula is low noise and rotor friendly Fits: Avid: - XO Trail - Elixir 9 Trail - Elixir 7 Trail SRAM: - Guide Ultimate,RSC,RS,R,T
Maximum pad life. Minimum brake fade. EXOTherm2 combines an extremely durable, smooth modulating pad compound with a cooling fin equipped back plate which provides consistent, powerful braking in all conditions. - pad wear rate is much lower than competitors - smooth, consistent brake performance - lightweight at 22 grams per pair (Disc 28 EXOTherm2) Fits: Avid: - XO Trail - Elixir 9 Trail - Elixir 7 Trail SRAM: - Guide Ultimate,RSC,RS,R,T
Characteristics: - long lasting, high endurance pad compound - very easy modulation of braking force - high temperature stability for consistent brake power - organic formula is low noise and rotor friendly Fits: Shimano: - Dura Ace BR-R9170 - Ultegra BR-R8070 - XTR BR-M9100 - BR-RS805 - BR-RS505 - BR-RS405 - BR-RS305 Tektro: - HD-R310 - REVER - MCX1 Flat Mount
- Bulldog-style long-reach side pull brake - Forged alloy construction - Rear caliper only - 238g each
Shimano XT RT81 Centerlock Disc Rotors - 3-layer structure with aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub
With a focus on reduced weight and cross-country tuned stopping power, Shimano SLX M7100 brakes provide intuitive modulation so that you can explore your limits with confidence. The BL-M7100 levers feature an optimized lever axle position, an additional handlebar contact point for greater stiffness, and refined ergonomics for rider comfort. At the caliper end, the BR-M7100 2-piston caliper provides lightweight braking performance and is combined with quicker piston retraction. - 10% stiffer than previous generation M7000 even under high-temp conditions - Quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke - Tool-free lever reach adjustment - I-SPEC EV Clamp Band enables optional integrated shifter setup
SRAM's 500 TT ergonomic brake levers slice the wind and make a great addition to any aerodynamic speed machine. The return springs provide a solid feel and help prevent brake drag, while the aluminum levers offer pinpoint control for maximum stopping power. Plus, the internal cable routing gives a clean look and top aerodynamics.
The SRAM CenterLine XR (CLX-R) rotor works in tandem with the SRAM eTap AXS drivetrain. It's designed specifically for road riding — and to keep braking quiet at every stop. - Streamlined form optimized for road use - CenterLine track offers quiet brake operation - Two-piece design reduces weight - Includes stainless steel rotor bolts
The SRAM CenterLine XR (CLX-R) rotor works in tandem with the SRAM eTap AXS drivetrain. It's designed specifically for road riding — and to keep braking quiet at every stop. - Streamlined form optimized for road use - CenterLine track offers quiet brake operation - Two-piece design reduces weight
SRAM's Guide RSC (Reach, Swinglink, Contact) is packed with ride-enhancing performance that makes every new trail a trusted old friend. To create the perfect combination of braking reliability and control, SRAM uses SwingLink technology to provide more power, silky-smooth modulation, less deadband and impeccable lever-feel. Hit the trail, and let the RSC be your Guide.
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Steel backed organic pad is quiet - Each pad kit includes two pads, a pad spreader spring, guide pin and clip - For use with Level, Level TL, Level T, Level Ultimate, Level TLM (B1, 2020+), DB, Elixir, and 2-Piece Road
SRAM's Pad Inserts are the perfect upgrade for your brakes to deliver excellent stopping power and speed modulation. The secret is SwissStop's proprietary compound that resists heat buildup for a consistent grip without being "grabby." They have deep grooves to whisk away water so they're perfect for road and cyclocross alike.
• All weather compound • Fits most 50mm road caliper brakes • Available in Clear or Black models
Origin-8 Classic Linear-Pull Brakes are a great upgrade or replacement brake for your ride. Available in both front and rear, they feature forged aluminum construction with dual hex screw tension adjustment for simple set-up.
- Adjustable cable pull for linear, mechanical disc, caliper, or cantilever brakes - Forged AL6061 alloy construction - 2-finger lever design - Return spring with reach and cable adjustment - 22.2mm (7/8") knee-friendly clamp - 200g pair
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Classic Road Caliper offers excellent braking power for road bikes. A dual pivot design provides solid stopping power and the forged aluminum construction keeps the weight low. A variety of reaches ensure proper fitment and the vast array of colors and finishes let you match your ride, or add an accent.
Improve your braking in dry and wet conditions with Origin-8's Pro-Force Post Pad Set. They fit most cantilever brakes and boast a grippy dual-compound material with channels to shed water for excellent performance and long life. They are also designed to reduce noise.
Improve your braking in dry and wet conditions with Origin-8's Pro-Force Threaded-Post Pad Set. They fit most linear-pull (also called "direct-pull") brakes and boast a grippy dual-compound material with channels to shed water for excellent performance and long life. They are also designed to reduce noise.
- Suitable for light use applications - Good performance at low temperatures - High-density ceramic organic compound for extended pad life - Low rotor wear - Extremely quiet
- Cable-actuated flat-mount mechanical disc-brake caliper - "Plug and Play" dual piston caliper for improved braking performance over single-piston designs - Dual-piston brake-pad actuation prevents rotor deformation - Compatible with both 140mm and 160mm front and rear rotors - Fully adjustable design featuring pad in/out fine-tuning - Includes mounting hardware and FM adapter - Uses Origin8 disc brake pad models 120563/120564/120565
Suitable for moderate use applications - All-around performance in mixed weather conditions - Good performance at high or low temperatures - Great pad life - Quieter than sintered pads - Pad material: steel - Compound: semi-metallic - Compatibility: Hayes HFX Mag,Plus,XC,HD,9Carbon,9XC,9HD,MX1,HFX9 / PromaxHyd/Mech
Magura Storm SL.2 Rotor - 6-bolt silver The Storm SL.2 disc brake rotor combines minimal weight with excellent braking performance. Perfect for sporty use.
• High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions • Steel backing
- High performance compounds recommended for all conditions - Steel backing
Page 1 of 25 Next page