SRAM's Force DoubleTap Control Levers offer a competitive advantage that can't be touched since you're able to shift from the hoods, drops, and even when sprinting. They're crafted with carbon and magnesium to create a system so light that it won't slow you down whether you're racing for prizes, bragging rights or World Championships. Plus, the single-lever-shifting design allows for fast, smooth shifts while being completely independent of the brake levers, eliminating the possibility of braking when you shift. The front shifter uses Zero-Loss technology, when shifting, the cable is engaged instantly for precise gear changes. And both levers incorporate the popular reach adjust feature that allows you dial in exactly where your levers are in relation to your bars.
Shimano's 105 Dual Control Levers let you easily shift and brake without ever taking your hands off the handlebars. The short-stroke shifting is so telepathic you'll be in the gear you want almost before you realize you shifted. Plus, the robust design offers excellent durability and the hoods are ergonomically contoured for top comfort.
Take your shifting to the next level with Campagnolo's Super Record EPS ErgoPower Levers. These Italian beauties offer the ultimate in braking and perfect electronic shifting function. The rear lever's unique design allows for up to ten simultaneous shifts in either direction with the simple hold of a button. Plus, you can easily shift the front chainring flawlessly even under load. You'll also love the comfortable, ergonomic design that makes the levers and hoods fit like a glove. Plus, Campagnolo's advanced carbon construction lets these remarkable levers live up to the vaulted Super Record moniker.
$1,743.00 - $1,764.00
Step up to the next generation in shifting with SRAM's wireless RED eTAP electric road drivetrain kit. Each kit contains: - SRAM RED eTAP shift/brake levers - SRAM RED eTAP wireless front and rear derailleurs - SRAM eTAP batteries - Battery charger - USB stick - Quick-start guide
SRAM’s RED shifter optimizes the rider/bike interface. The transition from hood to handlebar is smooth and seamless, and the hood texture provides a comfortable, cushioned grip. DoubleTap technology allows you to up- and down-shift with a single lever, while reducing weight and leaving your brake lever unfettered by shifting. Plus, the shift and brake levers have independent reach adjustment for a customizable fit. And, ZeroLoss technology instantly engages the cable for precise gear changes.
SRAM's DoubleTap Control Levers are the cornerstone of SRAM's road biking world. Because you're able to shift from the hoods, drops, and even when sprinting, the Rival levers offer a competitive advantage that can't be touched. The single-lever-shifting design allows for fast, smooth shifts, and is completely independent of the brake levers, eliminating the possibility of engaging the brakes when you shift. The carbon fiber ergonomic levers are incredibly light and aero, while hiding all the cables for an ultra-clean look.
The Apex shift-brake control features DoubleTap technology, which offers benefits such as independent reach adjust for both shift and brake levers. The Apex shift-brake control utilizes a single lever for shifting and a dedicated lever for braking. All of these mechanical features are packaged in a 344g package. - Proprietary DoubleTap technology delivers smooth up- and downshifts in one motion - Ergonomic design is comfortable, aerodynamic, and hides all cables, while weighing only 344g - High pivot brake lever with Reach Adjust
$339.99 - $684.99
Flawless shifting, superb ergonomics, and state of the art technology? Shimano's Dura-Ace Di2 Dual Control Levers embody all of these concepts. Utter simplicity and ease of use are the hallmarks of these shifters, with gracefully curved lever blades that offer two, easy-to-reach fingertip buttons. The shifting controls are easily accessible from either the hoods or the drops, so you'll have total control from any position on your handlebar. The E-Tube wiring harness is simple, clean, totally waterproof, and runs beneath the bar tape for a super clean look.
Shimano's Ultegra Dual Control Levers deliver super-smooth 10-speed shifting, powerful braking and top comfort, too. They share Shimano's Dura-Ace technology for lightness, clean, under-the-tape cable routing and race-worthy precision and quality. The hoods feel wonderful and fit your hands perfectly for top-notch ergonomics, while the adjustable-reach levers allow fine-tuning the reach if needed. You'll also love the high-tech carbon levers that save weight and look and feel great.
Shimano's Tiagra Dual Control Levers offer smooth shifting and confident braking. Their aluminum lever blades are ergonomically contoured for a comfortable grip and easy access to the shift levers from any handlebar position. Large, visible gear indicators make sure you know which gear you're in.
$174.99 - $359.99
Maximize your aero efforts with Shimano's Ultegra 11-speed Di2 Dual Control TT/Triathlon Levers. These amazing aerobar-specific levers are for use with Shimano's Di2 drivetrain components (sold separately). With a simple, light touch of the easily accessed buttons, you get instant gear changes, while the brake levers offer smooth, well-modulated control right at your fingertips.
$67.99 - $179.99
Shimano's Claris Dual Control Levers offer smooth shifting and confident braking. The hoods are ergonomically contoured for a comfortable grip and easy access to shifting controls from any handlebar position. Top-view gear indicators ensure you know which gear you're in at all times.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Dual Control Levers are the perfect way to experience world-class, ProTour-proven shifting and braking on your road bike. Shimano blessed these modern marvels with their legendarily smooth, precise shifting action and combined that with carbon levers and titanium hardware for feathery low weight. Plus, three bearing units support the main levers for ultra-smooth, ultra-light, ultra-fast shifting with excellent durability. The shifting stroke has been reduced, too, for the quickest shifts yet. There are even built-in reach adjusters for fine-tuning the fit. And, you'll appreciate the ergonomic hoods when you're pounding out the miles and the hidden cables when you're standing back and admiring your race-ready thoroughbred.
$42.99 - $165.99
Alivio 9-speed Shift/Brake Levers dress up your bike with Shimano's proven ergonomics and shifting technology. A single clamp keeps handlebar clutter to the absolute minimum. Shimano's index shifting is fast and precise, and the heads-up Optical Gear Display ensures you're always in the right gear. Hydraulic brakes offer powerful, all-weather stopping power and Shimano's One-Way Bleed mineral oil setup is low maintenance and reliable.
• Comfortable And Natural Hand Position For All Day Riding Comfort • More Stopping Power, With Less Effort, Especially From The Hood Position • High Braking Power Ideal For Cyclocross And On-Road Riding • Fits A Wide Variety Of Hand Sizes From The Hood Position • Electronic 11-speed Shifting Function Based Shift / Brake Lever Allows For More Compact, More Ergonomic Hood And Lever Design • Reservoir Tank Provides Pad Clearance Auto-Adjust To Maintain Consistent Pad Clearance • Both Lever Reach Adjust And Free Stroke Adjust Possible • Includes Shimano RS785 hydraulic road brake calipers • Includes Shimano SM-BH-59 hydraulic line kit and Shimano Mineral Oil
• 20% lighter rear shifts • Consistently stable shifting • RD new shadow design with optimized slant design • New shift cable with new hyper low-friction coating technology • Longer lever body • Anti-slip on main lever - Thumb Operation • I-spec II • Model Number : SL-M8000-I • Series : DEORE XT • Shift Lever Type : RAPIDFIRE Plus • Rear speeds : 11-speed • Front Shifting : Front Shifter Available • Instant Release : Yes • Multi Release : Yes • 2-way Release : Yes • Optical Gear Display : NO • Shift Cable Casing : OT-SP41 • Shift Cable : New low friction shift cable
Shimano's R785 Di2 Shift/Hydraulic Brake Lever Set (2x11-speed) is designed for all day riding comfort, durable and dependable performance. - Comfortable and Natural Hand Position for All Day Riding Comfort - High Braking Power Ideal for Cyclocross and On-Road Riding - Electronic Shifting Function Based Shift / Brake Lever Allows for More Compact, More Ergonomic Hood and Lever Design - Both Lever Reach Adjust and Free Stroke Adjust Possible - More Stopping Power, with Less Effort, Especially from the Hood Position - Fits a Wide Variety of Hand Sizes from the Hood Position - Reservoir Tank Provides Pad Clearance Auto-Adjust to Maintain Consistent Pad Clearance - For Use with BR-R785 or BR-RS685 Calipers and Di2 Electronic Derailleurs
$139.99 - $289.99
Shimano's Tiagra Dual Control Lever (2x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. -Model Number: ST-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Front Shifting: 2 - Shift Cable: Lever side:OT-SP41 / RD side: OT-SP41 Sealed - Reach Adjuster: Screw
Shimano's Tiagra Triple Dual Control Lever (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: ST-4703 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Front Shifting: 3 - Shift Cable: Lever side: OT-SP41 / RD side: OT-SP41 Sealed - Reach Adjuster: Screw
Shimano's Tiagra Rear Derailleur GS (10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: RD-4700-GS - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10 - Maximum Sprocket: low sprocket: 34T / top sprocket: 12T (front double) / 20T low sprocket: 32T / top sprocket: 12T (front triple) - Minimum Sprocket: low sprocket: 28T / top sprocket: 11T (front double) / 20T low sprocket: 25T / top sprocket: 11T (front triple) - Maximum Front Difference: 16T (front double) / 20T (front triple) - Total Capacity: 39T (front double) / 41T (front triple)
Shimano's Tiagra Rear Derailleur SS (10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: RD-4700-SS - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Maximum Sprocket: low sprocket: 28T / top sprocket: 14T - Minimum Sprocket: low sprocket: 25T / top sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 33T
- Series: SORA - Shift Lever Type: STI - Front Shifting: 2 or 3 - Rear Shifting: 9-speed - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41 - Adjustable Reach: Yes - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Cassette Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 9 - Color: Black
$264.99 - $549.99
- Quick And Intuitive Rear Shifting Operation - Shorter Lever Stroke - Redesigned Internal Shifting Unit - Lighter Front Shifting Operation - Redesign Front System With New Front Derailleur - Comfortable Grip And Operation - More Customizable And Precise Lever Position - Expanded Reach Adjustment Range (14 Mm) Mechanical Brake - Consistent Braking Performance In Any Condition
$374.99 - $849.99
- Quick And Intuitive Rear Shifting Operation - Shorter Lever Stroke - Redesigned Internal Shifting Unit - Lighter Front Shifting Operation - Redesign Front System With New Front Derailleur - Comfortable Grip And Operation - More Customizable And Precise Lever Position - Expanded Reach Adjustment Range (14 Mm) Mechanical Brake - Consistent Braking Performance In Any Condition - Easy Brake Control Hydraulic Brake
$339.99 - $684.99
- More Control And Confidence In Race Conditions - Optimally Balanced Hydraulic Brake System For Racing - Dedicated Brake Lever Shape, Stroke, Contact Point, Stiffness And Dedicated Shift Paddles - Light Weight - Carbon Composite Plastic Material Of Hood - More Intuitive, Quicker Shifting Operation - More Defined Click Feeling And Ergonomic Shift Lever Position - Customizable Function To Fit Any Riding Style - Each Switch Has The Option For Multi-Shift On Or Off - E-Tube Project - Optimum Power Transmitted With Grip Firmly - Ideal Ergonomic Cover Shape With Better Thickness & Tenderness - Openable Hood Cover - Simple Set Up And Maintenance - Easy Replace Hood Cover - Openable Hood Cover - Customizable The Function To Fit In Rider'S Riding Style
$199.99 - $419.99
- Slimmer, More Aerodynamic Shape And Improved Grip Feel - Optimum Power Transmitted With Firm Grip - More Control And Confidence In Race Condition - Improved Shift Switch Placement For Operation Without Removing Hands From The Bars - Intuitive Shifting Control - Single Button On Each Side Of The Shift Lever Designed To Work With Synchro Shift - Each Switch Available With Multi-Shift On/Off - Increased E-Tube Project Customization - Each Switch Has The Option For Multi-Shift - Customizable Function To Fit Any Riding Style - Integrated E-Tube Cable And Internal Brake Cable Routing For Enhanced Cockpit Aesthetic And Aerodynamics
The R9120 Dual Control Lever offers a shorter lever stroke, an expanded reach adjustment range for precise lever position, and lighter front shifting operation for quick and intuitive shifting and braking in all situations. Further improvements are its renewed hood cover material and its comfortable ergonomic shape with more grip. - Quick and intuitive rear shifting operation - Consistent braking performance in any condition - Easy brake control hydraulic brake - 11-speed compatible
$336.99 - $759.99
TT/Triathlon Hydraulic Disc Brake Dual Control Lever (2x11-speed). Features - Optimum power transmitted with grip firmly - Switch button integrated inside without hand release - Intuitive shifting control - Single button on each side of the shift lever only works with Synchro Shift - Each switch available with multi-shift on/off - More control and confidence in race condition - Optimally balanced hydraulic brake system for racing - Customizable the function to fit in rider's riding style - E-TUBE project - Clean cockpit area - Integrated E-TUBE cable and internal brake cable routing - New cable junction (EW-RS910/911, EW-JC130) available to integrated with bike frame
$167.99 - $359.99
Shimano Ultegra R8000 dual control levers. - Greater reach adjust range - Quick and intuitive rear shifting operation with redesigned internal shifting unit - Even lighter front shifting when paired with redesigned FD-R8000 - 2x11-speed - Model Number: ST-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41 - Shift Cable: Polymer coated - Average Weight: 220 grams
$163.99 - $339.99
Shimano R8050 Di2 dual control lever. - More intuitive shifting operation - Updated features and more defined click feeling - Clearer separation between shift buttons support quick and precise shifting while operating with thick gloves - Customizable functionality to match the rider's style - Each switch has the option for multi-shift ON or OFF - E-TUBE PROJECT - Programmable function of ST top button remote switch for third party cycle computer and shifting - More Reach Adjust range - 2x11-speed - Average Weight: 148 grams
Page 1 of 3 Next page