SRAM’s PC-991 Chain delivers light weight, strength, quick shifting and smoothness to your drivetrain. It boasts chrome-hardened pins and inner and outer sideplates engineered to speed and smooth shifting in all conditions. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM’s premier 10-speed chain features hollow pins and cut-out outer plates for accurate shifting in all conditions, light weight, strength and smoothness. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
SRAM's PC-870 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth and reliable, the PC-870 will take you where you want to go.
For smooth shifting and a quiet drivetrain, pick up Campagnolo's Chorus 11-speed chain. It's unidirectional for unparalleled function and features lightweight hollow pins as well as an anti-friction treatment for shifting perfection. It also boasts excellent wear and flex resistance.
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation - Width = 11/128-inch
- Stretch-proof, super-narrow chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 273 grams - 116 links
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Inner Plate Chamferring - Internal Gear Hub - Stretch Proof Treatment - Z Bridge Shape
Standard replacement chain with anti-rust protection - Enviromentally friendly coating passes 500 hour salt spray test
Standard replacement chain
Campagnolo's Veloce 10-Speed chain boasts an anti-friction coating for a smooth, quiet drivetrain and outstanding durability. It's the perfect match for your Campy-endowed road machine.
With SRAM's XX1 Chain, it's 1x11 all the time, so the chain can be narrower, stronger, faster — all because it doesn't have to deal with high-stress, front chainring shifting. Since it only has to do rear shifts, gear changes are telepathically fast and feathery light. Its "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern perfectly matches SRAM's X-Sync chainrings so dropped chains and cumbersome chainguides are a distant memory. The durability and weight is impressive, too, with SRAM's Hard Chrome tech, hollow pins and a proprietary link finish for improved life span.
$13.92 - $49.99
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410: bushingless design for normal BMX and Singlespeed use - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tensile strength than Z410 - Z-710: specially shaped, extra-thick outer plates and bulls-eye riveting for frequent grinding - S10: stainless steel construction great for electric bikes, internal gear hubs, and beach cruisers - Width = 1/8-inch
$20.00 - $44.99
Rep your country and sport fun colors on your fixie with KMC's Z510H Chain. - 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - Single-speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty
$72.99 - $101.99
- Patented carbon cords offer the tensile strength necessary to provide the smooth, greaseless, long-lasting ride advantage of a belt driven system (up to double the life of chains) - Belt is only compatible with Gates CDX CenterTrack cogs and sprockets Sizing - 108T = 1188mm - 111T = 1221mm - 113T = 1243mm - 115T = 1265mm - 118T = 1298mm - 120T = 1320mm - 122T = 1342mm - 125T = 1375mm - 132T = 1452mm - 250T (tandem) = 2000mm
$41.00 - $59.99
SRAM’s 11-speed chain features heavily chamfered outer plates for improved shifting and quiet running. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
- Nickel-plated inner/outer links - Track/BMX/Singlespeed chain for 1/8" (wide) sprockets - Includes Star-series 1-speed (9.2mm) spring-clip connector - 399g @ 110 links (formerly called Whitestar-152): 1800lb load rating
$80.00 - $85.00
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible new chain design is anything but normal and it makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life, and a Titanium Nitride coating on the Gold and Black models decreases corrosion and further reduces friction.
$13.92 - $14.66
- Super hardened steel designed for high torque Singlespeed and BMX use
$7.75 - $9.00
- Designed for normal 7 or 8 speed use - Sold with individual hang card packaging - Width: 3/32-inch
When a chain has to do both front and rear shifting, certain compromises have to be made to make it work. With SRAM's XX1 chain, it's 1x11 all the time, so the chain can be narrower, stronger, faster, since it doesn't have to deal with a front derailleur. Since it only has to do rear shifts, gear changes are telepathically fast and feathery light. Its "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern perfectly matches the chainrings to hold onto your chain so dropped chains are a distant memory. SRAM's Hard Chrome tech gives the chain maximum strength, and a proprietary link finish provides improved life span too. Welcome to the future of mountain drivetrains.
$6.00 - $12.00
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410: bushingless design for normal BMX and Singlespeed use - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tens
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 96 Links - Single Speed - Super fast + smooth shifting. - Double X Durability - Full Nickel Plated - High-Performance - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - Silver - 1 speed - BMX Racing, Freestyle & Fixie - Unique "Double L" Bridge & Half Link Design - KMC "Bullet Pin" Connection - Anti-Drop Design - Double L Bridge - Full Nickel Plated - Half Link Design - Mushroomed Riveting - Reddot Design Award Winner
$40.00 - $45.00
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - 9 speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 9 Speed Systems - Hollow Inner Plates - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Light weight - 269 grams
$33.99 - $39.99
Traditional chain pins are 3mm in diameter. The Key Chains are 5mm, and they are available with a hollow or solid pin assembly. These oversized pins are 4 times stronger than traditional pins, and the chances of bending one, whether the pin is hollow or solid, are essentially zero. The 5mm riveted pins provide added strength, but they also provide a bigger contact surface with the chain’s plates, which makes them harder to push out or bend. The hollow pin assembly, by design, allows for a stronger rivet connection to form during manufacturing, resulting in a stronger chain overall. Each plate has a low profile and an extra narrow waist that makes it harder to catch the plates at unwanted times. At 1.4mm, the plates are substantially thicker than the plates of any other chain, and they’re also more than 50% harder to bend than the thickest existing 1.2mm chain plates too. Users can break and re-join the chain with just a 3mm hex key. The chain’s half link plates are taller at the bends to both increase stiffness and minimize stretch. Since the use of a chain breaker to re-join the chain has been eliminated, the pins can retain their original level of tightness from the factory. Also, carrying a spare master link and 3mm allen key in most cases is enough to repair the Key Chain when riding, so lugging around a chain tool is usually unnecessary. By using material as efficiently as possible, Odyssey has strengthened every component of the chain and kept the weight in the same range as their Bluebird chain. Stretching of the chain is minimized by using a standard alternating plate pattern and limiting the chain to a single, beefed up half link. This configuration maximizes the lifespan of the sprocket and driver. - Width: 1/8-inch
X-Superlight series chains are high-quality, high performing chains offering amazing shifting performance on any drivetrain you choose. For athletes looking for the lightest, strongest, smoothest shifting chain look no further. The main characteristic of the black Diamond Like Coating (DLC) is reduction of abrasive wear. Besides this, it’s surface hardness is higher than most coatings, this ensures a long-term function, optimal stability and higher durability. - Includes KMC Missing Link 11 - Compatible with all 11 speed systems (including Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM) - Weight: 243g
$100.00 - $130.00
- Super-light chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM with Diamond Like Coating for extra durability - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 1/2 x 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 253g - 116 links
- X8.99: stretchproof, chamfered plate, full-nickel plated chain for 5-8 speed and great for internal geared hubs - Z72: chamfered inner plates with Bulls-eye rivets for 5-8 speed - Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushingless chain for 5-8 speed - Width = 3/32-inch
Page 1 of 4 Next page